How do i make Samosa ?
- Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. …
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, heat the oil. …
- Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan over high heat.
- Mix cilantro and green chile peppers into the potato and beef mixture. …
- In small batches, fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
Here is my recipe @Zoha_Yasir for making Samosa, try it. I am sure you will love it!
Ingredients for homemade Samosa:
½ Kg minced meat (Beef/Lamb/Chicken)
½ tsp. salt (to taste)
¼ tsp. turmeric powder (Haldi)
¼ tsp. chili powder (Lal Mirch)
3-4 green chilies chopped
2 onion coarsely sliced
1 cup fresh coriander leaves (Dhaniya)
1- Put the meat in a pan along with salt, pepper and turmeric powder on medium heat.
2- Dry the water already present in it by stirring constantly to prevent burning.
3- When water dries add green chili, onion and coriander leaves.
4- Dry water on high heat and remove.
5- Take the ready-made samosa strips available in market and use this filling.
6- Seal the edges of samosa using egg and fry it unless your samosa gives a golden color.
7- Serve it hot with ketchup or any sauce you like.