How to make Malai Boti ?
Here is a simple Malai Boti Recipe that can be easily prepared at home. Malai Boti is a juicy and creamy meal often included in Barbecue (BBQ) or grilled meals. It is one of the most popular and loved food in Pakistan. People used to go outside and spend a lot of money in restaurants but with this recipe you can make homemade Malai Boti with a fine and supreme taste.
- Green Chili (Hari Mirch) 2-3
- Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) 2 TBS
- Spring Onion White (Hari Pyaz ka Safaid Hissa) 2 TBS
- Chicken Boneless Cubes ½ Kg.
- Meat Tenderizer 1 TSP
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Adrak Lehsun Paste) 1 TBS
- Yogurt (Dahi) ¼ Cup
- Cream (Malai) ¼ Cup
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder) ½ TSP
- White Pepper (Safaid Mirch) ¼ TSP
- Whole Spice Powder (Garam Masala Powder) ½ TSP
- Corn Flour 1 TBS
- Salt (Namak) ½ TSP or to Taste
- Lemon Juice 2 TBS
- Butter Melted (Makhan) 1 TBS
- Take Green Chilies, Coriander Leaves, and Spring Onion White.
- Chop these three items properly as shown in demonstration below:
- Take Chicken Boneless Cubes in a bowl and add Meat Tenderizer in it
- Stir it well.
- Now Add in the Chicken:
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Green Chili Paste
- Black Pepper Powder
- White Pepper
- Whole spice Powder
- Corn Flour
- Lemon Juice
- Mix it well.
- Marinate it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add Melted Butter in it.
- Now Bake at 180 C for 20-25 minutes
- Your Delicious Malai Boti is now ready to serve.