Laravel Vs CakePHP: Which is the best PHP Framework?
Laravel Vs CakePHP: Which is the best PHP Framework:
Cake PHP is an open-source PHP framework. It follows the model–view–controller (MVC) method. CakePHP uses renowned software engineering concepts, such as model–view–controller, active record, data mapping, and database design.
Cake PHP started in 2005, when Michal Tatarynowicz wrote a code of a rapid application development in PHP. He published the framework under the MIT license. The first version of the framework released in In May 2006.
- Secure with authenticating
- Easy To learn
- Based on MVC Driven framework and used for large scale websites.
- Less configuration required just you need to connect your database.
- Template Engine or Ready to use Template is the key feature of Cake PHP
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP based web framework, created by Taylor Otwell in 2011. Key Features of laravel is modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, and different ways for accessing relational databases. March 2015, Laravel is watched as one of the most popular PHP framework
- Checks between multiple database objects
- Auto Loding Facility
- Very Fast speed
- Code First Technique
- Make programming easy for web developer
- Blade Template Engine
|Database Model||Object Oriented||Object-Relational Document Oriented|
|License||MIT License||MIT License|
|Template Engine||Blade Template Engine||PHP|
|Programming Paradigm||Object Oriented Event Driven Functional||Object Oriented Functional Event Driven|
|Support||Git Support||Git Support|